Job Title: Web Customer Service Representative
Department: Customer Service
Working Hours: Monday - Thursday 8am until 5pm, Friday 8am - 3.30pm
The Customer Service Representative will provide a quality and consistent level of service to all our existing and new customers. The successful candidate will be confident communicating with customers, answering inbound calls and responding to emails. As an organisation we aim to ensure the customer has a trouble-free route to purchase parts from anywhere in the world.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Being the primary point of contact for our customers, always responding promptly to queries by email or telephone
* Offering support to customers through our Web Chat facility, to include guiding them through our website smoothly
* Being able to provide quotation on request, working with other department to provide correct part and pricing information
* Processing all customer orders that are received from our portal, website, email and by telephone
* Liaising with internal departments to ensure payments are made and orders are despatched in line with customer expectations
* Processing and scheduling freight of customer orders. Also, providing relevant information to outsourced shipping for preparation of documentation
* Managing and maintaining bespoke account information, ensuring relevant information is available to all CSR's and Sales Managers
* Building lasting relationships and retaining customer loyalty through exceptional customer experience
* Providing technical advice to our customers with the support of our inhouse technical team
Qualifications and Experience:
* French or German Speaking
* 2 years customer service experience, being able to manage customer expectations and deliver an exceptional service
* Passionate about service and self-motivated to do a great job
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Good time management, being able to manage a varied and busy workload
* Competent on Microsoft IT packages, training will be provided for Bearmach internal systems
* Confident and able to tackle potential problems and complex queries on own initiative
* Accuracy and attention to detail when providing quotes and placing orders
* Enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment, working with several departments to ensure a great customer journey
* Preferable degree educated
* Main European language desirable
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceGraduate, Customer Service, Administration, coordinator, web chat, sales support,
The award-winning Acorn Group is one of the UK's leading recruitment and training companies.
On-going research confirms that over 96% of our clients would happily recommend Acorn to others (industry average is 87%), and 98% of job-seekers find Acorn's service levels to be better than other agencies (industry average is 77%).
These figures are testament to Acorn's philosophy that people are at the heart of our business and why Acorn is the partner of choice for many national and international organisations, and job-seekers alike.
Acorn offers permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions to employers, supported by a portfolio of training, learning and development solutions.
Acorn is a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and is Investors in People and ISO accredited.