Job Title - Project Manager
Pay rate - £457.24/day Umbrella
Works within the ICT Infrastructure Services team reporting directly to the ICT Infrastructure and Network Support Manager as a Senior Infrastructure Analyst.Technical resource for all ICT infrastructure, including; knowledge, advice, documentation, implementation, processes, specifications and problem solving.
Responsible for technical aspects of implementation, configuration and operation of the IT environment used to deliver services and applications including, but not limited to:
* Town Hall and Central Library Data Centres
* Cloud Services primarily hosted in Azure but also AWS and GCloud
* Physical standalone servers
* Hyperconverged and Virtual servers hosted on Nutanix AHV
* Core office system including Office 365, Exchange online, One Drive, Teams, SharePoint, Intune and Azure Active Directory
* Backups including; Azure Backup, HYCU Backup and Netbackup
* Infrastructure security including; Kaspersky Antivirus, Microsoft Office 365, Azure and Mimecast e-mail
* All Microsoft operating systems including their patch and release management.
If interested you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
As one of the longest established built environment specialist businesses in the UK, Eden Brown’s network and depth of knowledge is unrivalled. Our reputation is built on long term relationships that have been honed and developed over more than a quarter of a century.
Working from a network of seven offices throughout the UK, our consultants are niche sector experts in their respective disciplines covering architecture, construction, building services, facilities management & maintenance, surveying, engineering, interior design, and building maintenance.
Whether you are a candidate contemplating your next career move or a client planning your talent pipeline, we can provide access to the very best talent and the very best career opportunities.