This company is a world leader in construction and mining equipment-creating innovative, cutting-edge products and services that help their customers build the world around. Due to continued growth they are seeking experienced IT ERP Business Analyst to join the team in Peterlee on a contracting basis
A vacancy exists within the Peterlee facility for an Applications Analyst to work in the IT department. Reporting to the Applications Team Lead the role includes ERP system support & development.
Responsibilities of this role are:
- Providing day-to-day support for the ERP system
- Application development, small projects on the ERP system
- Application development to support the manufacturing environment using a variety of Microsoft Tools
- Developing Transactional Standard Work
- Handling requests for ERP user access
Skills / Experience:
The following skills and experience would be useful for this challenging position.
- Previous Applications development experience
- Knowledge of the following would be useful but not essential - COBOL, C, SQL,
- MS Access, MS Power BI, MS PowerApps, and MS Flow
- Customer focused with a professional manner
- Confident interpersonal skills
- Disciplined - attention to detail and ability to follow defined processes
- Self-starter - able to work independently, learn and use initiative within defined areas
- Logical - fault finding using methodologies
Offering up to £27.00 per hour as Ltd Co / Umbrella Co contractor based over 37.5 hours per week.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Since 1977 we have been helping companies, leaders in their field globally, to find talented candidates for technical roles at all levels. If you are looking for a new career opportunity speak to one of our specialist sector consultants today.
Placing People First
RHL provide a value added quality service to both clients and candidates at all levels, in particular, at a time where skill shortages challenge us all on a global scale. Our ability to deliver is key not only to the success of our business but also that of our clients and to the candidates we place. We strive for continued success as trusted recruitment partners throughout the recruitment life cycle.