Customer Care Coordinator
Must have worked for a main contractor or Developer
City of London
Reporting to the Manager/Director of Customer Care, the Customer Care Coordinator is responsible for the day to day administrative functions of the Customer Care Department and will assist in providing a high‐quality service to our customers safely, professionally and with agreed or reasonable timescales. The Customer Care Coordinator is to deliver the highest possible service by attending to defects swiftly and efficiently and is to manage customers' expectations appropriately with the objective of resolving problems and achieving outstanding customer satisfaction.
* Maintain a smartly presented, polite, diligent, positive and professional attitude at all times; demonstrate knowledge and build customer confidence.
* Record and maintain defect related correspondence and progress. Ensuring all records reflects all correspondence and actions taken.
* Process new defects in accordance with each contract obligations/SLA's.
* Diagnose defects on receipt and analyse whether they have been caused by user error, lack of maintenance, damage/misuse or construction defect and issuing/liaising with relevant trade subcontractors ensuring the correct defect notices are issued.
* On a daily basis review all open defects and chase an action as required. Including raising extension of times with the client as deemed appropriate.
* To have close correspondence with clients and contractors ensuring the highest possible customer service is applied to at all times.
* Co‐ordinate subcontractor's attendance with the client teams to ensure all items are agreed in advance.
* Answer all phone calls and emails directed to the customer care department and deal with them accordingly or where possible provide detailed information to forward on to the appropriate individual.
* Handle the initial escalation of concerns and try to bring them to a resolution and bring to the attention of the director/manager of customer care as needed.
* Develop and maintain an effective working relationship with all in office and site personnel as required.
* Carry out any tasks as assigned by the Director of Customer Service or Management as needed.
* General administration duties.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
As one of the UK's leading Technical Recruitment Consultancies, Fawkes & Reece provides a high quality recruitment service that is built around the ethos of working closely with our clients and job seekers in order to find the ideal match.
Specialising in the Technical Recruitment sector we recruit for a dedicated client base of over 5,000 leading organisations covering: Construction and Engineering, Residential Development, Housing Management, Town Planning, Regeneration, Highways, Traffic & Transportation and the Surveying and Property sectors.
In order to deliver consistency and high service levels we have dedicated teams of consultants specialising in key industry sectors. Our consultants are trained in all aspects of the recruitment process to ensure they can manage a vacancy from the early stages, communicate with all parties and professionally take the vacancy through to the successful placement.
Setting high service standards Fawkes & Reece continue to invest heavily in internal and external training courses in order to continually improve and develop our service and support all our consultants to become REC qualified.