This Digital Product Manager Role is to ensure that the clients' suite of products translates
business strategy into commercially viable products that support transparency and the elimination of waste in the Shipping Industry.
Responsibilities / Functions
● Serve as the domain expert on the portfolio of Digital Products
● Manage all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements, and issues
● Define the product strategy and roadmap
● Manage the product throughout its lifecycle from concept to end-of-life
● Collect, manage and maintain traceability of requirements from all stakeholders across product releases
● Write Product Requirements and Market Requirements documents
Identification and requirement development for insight to enable reduction of waste
● Identification, sourcing, of Master data
● Identify and source third party data
● Manage data suppliers and partners and industry body relationships,
● Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience
● Extensive experience leading Data Analytics product management
● Extensive experience with data sourcing
● Extensive experience working with a service provider delivering to the Shipping industry
● Modern data governance skillset
● A desire to change an industry that has never desired change
● Desire to be a part of working for a small team on a major operation
● Ability to quickly learn new products, interfaces, and processes
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Ability to work in an Agile environment
● Ability to work effectively in a multi-team environment (in person and distributed)
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceProduct Management, Maritime, Technology, Digital, Shipping, SaaS, Norway, Development
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.