Front End Developer - Contract
Web GUI skills would also be an advantage (HTML5/CSS)
To perform application issue investigation and rectification activities in a timely and proactive manner
Assist operational and test teams from a technical perspective as and when required. Note that this may involve out of hours support activities in limited circumstances
To ensure project delivery across all aspects of the project lifecycle and ensures that solutions have adequate technical support moving forward
- Assist in production of low-level design specification
- Technically understand my client's application estate and associated databases and identify impacts of change to the existing application set
- Provide estimates of effort required for technical work items
- Write Development Tickets and Unit Tests
- Perform complex development activities with minimal supervision in the following technologies.
- MEAN stack (MongoDb, Express, AngularJS 1.0, NodeJS)
- Cross-platform mobility and web frameworks (Apache Cordova, HTML5/CSS, JQuery)
- Perform peer code reviews.
- Provide release and configuration documentation upon completion
- Provide support to the test function for test and rectification work, handling defects and resolutions
- Assist in production of automated test suites
- Assist in production of change documentation and implementation plans
- Ensure code is delivered to time, cost, and quality without impact to solutions required
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceFront End Developer - Mongo/Expression/Angular/Nodejs
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.