Project Manager, Microgrid
Location: New York, NY
Responsible for leading the project team in directing and executing project scoping and definition, engineering design, procurement, and construction inspection and management.
The PM focuses on managing the project scope, schedule, cost, execution, and closeout of Energy as a Service (EaaS) projects. Manages the handover of the completed system to Operations.
- Ensure the scope of the project is communicated to the project team stakeholders
- Review scope, roles, and responsibilities of principle agencies to resolve duplications and gaps to ensure all project points are covered
- Develop the project risk management plan; support and co-ordinate the implementation of such risk management plan for the project by facilitating risk workshops for identifying risk and opportunities, and developing action plans to mitigate the risks/enhancing the opportunities
- Establish and maintain the plan and priorities for project execution
- Coordinate regular internal and external project meetings
- Manage and communicate changes to the scope, cost, and schedule
- Report high level project status to EaaS Team and support Engagement Manager in regular coordination meetings with customer
Skills & Experience
- Seasoned project manager experienced in electrical distribution, distributed energy, or microgrid design and construction, familiar with industry means and methods of design and construction
- Bachelor's degree in electrical, mechanical, industrial engineering or similar technical discipline
- 8-10+ years of experience in management of complex, high-value energy projects
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experiencemicrogrid, automation, renewables, project management, PMP, design, electrical, utilities, micro grid, grid modernization, management, electrical distribution, distributed energy, DERs, construction, airport,
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.