The project controller is a key member of the project team and works directly with the project manager to help define the project's goals and objectives; create and maintain a project's budget and schedule, analyse progress reported against the work schedules; and recommend actions to improve progress. My client is a world leader in the development of solutions in the Maritime market, with an emphasis on the environmental impact and improvements that their solutions provide.
As a project controller, you are responsible for commercial follow-up of the projects from project start to end of the warranty period in collaboration with our project managers.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Project follow-up with a focus on margins and cash flow
- Contract management in project
- Change management
- Risk and opportunity management
- Cost monitoring and reporting.
- Participate in customer negotiations; both domestically and abroad
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Higher financial education at minimum bachelor level
- Good contract understanding and experience with projectsRelevant work experience in controlling
- Good knowledge of Excel. Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Good Norwegian and English skills, oral and written.
- Good communication skills
- Pro-active and solution-oriented
- Responsible, accurately interacting, committed and reliable.
- The working language is Norwegian. Some travel business must be included.
Great career development opportunities are available with this client with competitive packages.
Most importantly, this is a position that allows you to create innovative solutions and new technology, be part of an inspiring and challenging work environment, and to participate in everything from small to large projects where modern technology affects people's everyday lives, environment and future.
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.